In the excitement surrounding the decision to bring a child into the world, people often miss the opportunity and importance of discussing the impact having a child has on relationships and the nuts and bolts of raising a child. These conversations are equally important for those considering adoption. Together, we will create a unique eight-session plan that is customized to your needs, building a solid foundation of knowledge upon which to stand and confidently welcome a new family addition.
Child Preparation Coaching will allow prospective parents to explore:
- Why having children is important for you
- Parenting styles
- Financial practices
- Family Size
- Career & Family Balance
- Who is home as primary caregiver for children and how long
- Fertility Concerns & Medical Advances
- Grandparents & Extended family
- Gender Roles
- Child Disabilities
- Maintaining a Successful Relationship
One year after a couple has completed the Child Preparation Coaching, they will be invited back for a complimentary check-up.